Monday, February 21, 2011

Here's a video of Edward over the past 3 weeks.  The clips are roughly chronological and kind of shows his progression through the various respiratory stages: ventilator to CPAP and then to nasal cannula.  Edward has had another good couple of days - breathing well and tolerating his feeds.  He is now 1100 grams or 2 lbs 7 ounces!  He also had his first bath today during which he promptly had a bowel movement in the bath water!





I had to switch from youtube to a different video hosting website due to copyright issues with the song.....hopefully this will still work, but I do not think it will.  In the event that the blog will not properly embed the video, trying clicking this link.

2 comments:

  1. You sooo cheated him out of getting to be the kid in his class!! Just kidding Mike, hope everything is going well.

    No hemorrhages, no calcifications, and good reflexes so far? You and your family truely are blessed.

    Good blog!

    Matt (Tonto)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms.Johnson this is Destinee Troche. I came to Greer today and didn't see you. Ms.Wilson gave me the blog and little Eddie is adorable. I'm almost there to crying. Seeing you cry hurts more. Miss You! Heyyy it was my birthday yesterday. It was fun. Love you Ms.Johnson! Little Eddie is a blessed baby and I'm happy for you and your husband. TAKE CARE!

    ReplyDelete