Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day WEEKEND

I kept reminding Michael that we were celebrating Mother's Day WEEKEND, as if Sunday was not enough, we had to emphasize my special day for two whole days :)  I was just nagging him and being a brat, but we really did have a nice WEEKEND together, which is a rarity caused by Michael's resident work schedule.  This month Michael is on an outpatient month (dermatology) which only requires him to work 8:00 am to 5:00pm (dare a say it.....normal hours?) and he has weekends OFF!  This means that I get extra help with Edward's bedtime routine and weekends are actually more relaxing, for the BOTH of us.  So thanks to the science dedicated to skin and its diseases, we had a family weekend! Woo hoo!  Michael tried to say that it was Mother's Day everyday, but, nice try Mike..........  We had a picnic, saw lots of friends, went for a few walks, spent many hours outdoors, ate frozen yogurt, grilled out, and napped..... all of us!  Happy Mother's Day WEEKEND to all of the hardworking mommas out there, keep up the good work!

          Edward and I, just after we devoured our  vanilla yogurt!
My most special gift from Daddy and Eddie, secretly made.  Since we are not supposed to have fresh flowers because of Eddie and chemotherapy, Daddy remembered that I love, love, love yellow tulips, and Edward completed his 1st finger painting session for a nice touch!
Wearing his new outfit from Aunt Kelly! Stylish as always :) I swear, I have yet to purchase this child an outfit of my own.  We keep getting presents in the mail!  Edward does not yet know how loved he is :)
Trying to eat cheerios off of the ground, while I have a whole container in my hand.
                                                                      Loving his car!
                             Michael and Eddie, my two favorite gentlemen.  I am one lucky lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment