Friday, September 6, 2013

1st Day of Nursery School!

Yep, Edward started nursery school today!  He is in a "Moving On Up" program just on Fridays from 9:45- 11:45 a.m. throughout the fall semester.  This is a really neat program that allows/requires the parents to go for the first 6 Fridays with the student and then gradually the parents will be kicked out of the door!  I am not worried about Eddie at all, because he played like a maniac today for the entire 2 hours.  He might be a little nervous when I have to leave, but I think I might be the one crying!  He is such a big boy, but he is still my little baby!

In the Spring, the program is then extended to Thursdays and Fridays, but I can't really even think that far ahead yet!

Man, oh man, was he excited!







And I was excited to be in a classroom again!  Not exactly doing my normal 5th grade smack down, but these little kiddies are quite BUSY!  I was exhausted after our 2 hours and we both ended up taking afternoon naps!

Happy Friday everyone!  Cheers!  And GO IRISH!

No comments:

Post a Comment